Split PDF File – Although PDFs are ideal for displaying and storing big documents, there may be situations when you will have to divide them into smaller portions. And here comes the extract pdf. This is a simple method for removing extraneous material, shrinking file sizes, and effectively managing huge files.
With a few easy settings, extract pdf allows you to simply split PDF into pages from a single file into shorter size.
Table of Contents
How to Split PDF File in Two or More Smaller Files?
- PDF Converter Elite is used to split PDF.
- Choose a PDF document from your computer by clicking the Open icon.
- When you click the Edit button, a sidebar will display on the right.
- Click the Split PDF file button in that sidebar.
- Enter the number of the beginning and end pages to be divided. If you just want to divide one page, use the same page number.
- When you click the Split button, you will be prompted to save the extracted file.
- Select the appropriate place and press the Save button. The original file will remain unchanged.
If you need to split a PDF into more than two parts using a extract pdf, simply repeat the process using the original PDF.
You may like – 15 Keyboard Shortcuts for Windows & Macbook you must know
Split PDF pages in half.
Repeat the preceding steps to split your PDF file in two. Open a PDF file and select the extract pdf file option from the Edit menu. Make sure to put the initial page and the page that will split your PDF in two in the sections where you need to pick the page numbers.
When you click the Split button, you will only obtain the first half of the PDF, but you will keep the original PDF file. If you want to extract the other half of your PDF, repeat the process, but this time choose the first page of the second half of your file and the last page of your PDF.
Split PDF Online for Free without Using an Email
If you prefer to utilise online tools or just cannot buy PDF Converter Elite 5, you may use our extract pdf application for free. There is no email signup required, and the submitted files are immediately erased from the server computers after 24 hours. The programme is compatible with Windows, Mac, Linux, and all mobile browsers.
Divide PDF programme is simple to use and highly useful when you need to:
- extract pages from a PDF
- split a large PDF file into smaller files
- split only one page of a file
- split the PDF file in two
This is how it works:
- Upload the PDF that you wish to divide. You may also use your Google Drive or Dropbox account to import the file.
- Page numbers should be separated by commas.Select the “Split” option.
- When the splitting is finished, you will see a number of “Download divided file” buttons.
How is the file divided?
For example, if your file contains 50 pages and you type pages 2,12,20 here, the file will be divided as follows:
The first split file will include only the pages up to the first number inputted. These are pages 1 and 2 in this example.
The second split file will contain pages following the first typed number and ending with the second typed number. Pages 3 to 12 will be included in this sample.
The final split file comprises the pages after the last typed number until the conclusion of the manuscript (from page 21 to 50).