Interesting Facts about Newborn Baby in English– In this article some interesting facts about the newborn have been given. When you see small children, your heart becomes happy. Do you know any interesting facts about them? If not, then definitely read this post.
When a child is born, there are many things that we do not know. On seeing or understanding him, he starts getting nervous. Then the doctor comes and says. If small children do the same, then our life comes to life. If a new guest is going to come to your house, then you should read interesting facts about newborn babies.
Also Read- How to take care of newborn baby?
Interesting facts about newborn baby.
- When newborn babies cry, there is no tear in their eyes.
- Some babies have hair at the time of birth and there are some children who have less hair or baldness. Some children’s hair falls out and grows again in 2-3 months.
- Even after feeding, some babies keep crying because they need the warmth of their lap.
- At birth, babies are fed only mother’s milk because the baby’s digestive system is not fully developed.
- When small children get hiccups, they get very upset. But as soon as he starts crying, his hiccups go away.
- At the time of birth, the baby’s stomach is very small. Due to which one gets filled in drinking less milk and soon one gets hungry. For this reason, it is advisable to feed the baby after every 2 hours.
- The baby should not be held in the lap for too long. They get used to staying in the lap. Later, if you sleep on the bed or bed, the baby will start crying.
- At the time of birth, the eyelids of the baby are not thick and black. You will see very little hair on their eyelashes.
- Sometimes baby goes potty 8-10 times in a day and sometimes baby goes potty only once in 4-5 days.
- Young children often wake up at night or wake up at 2-3 o’clock in the morning.
- Babies cry mainly for two things, one when they are hungry and the other when they need the warmth of the lap. Many children start crying even after hearing loud noises around them.
- For a few days after birth, babies are not able to open their eyes completely. The baby sleeps for a long time.
- The defecation that the baby makes in the beginning is black in colour. So don’t worry about it. If the baby is not fed properly at the time of birth, then after three or five days there may be a complaint of jaundice. In which the color of children becomes yellow. In this case there is no need to panic. Most of the baby’s jaundice gets cured within 12-72 hours after taking the advice of the doctor.
- Babies like to suck their thumb, they should be allowed to do it, there is no harm in that. Later on this habit automatically becomes a lie.
- Babies get about 18 hours of sleep in the beginning. When they are sleeping they should be allowed to sleep. By sleeping more, the body and brain of the baby develops.
- Sometimes small children start crying as soon as they wake up. It may be that they feel that they have no one. Or heard a loud sound or had a dream.
- While drinking milk, children have no idea how much milk they should drink. Because of this many times milk comes out of their mouth. In such a situation, You should not be panic.
- Mother’s milk is very important in the development of the child’s brain.
- The skin of the baby is dry at the time of birth. Don’t worry about it. After oil-massage, it gets cured automatically.
- A baby learns to smile a month after birth.
- Babies love colors, but for two or three weeks after birth, babies can only see white or black colours.
- The whole body of the baby is very delicate. But the most delicate part is the middle of the head. It takes about 6 months for it to become strong.
- The umbilical cord due to which the child is attached to the mother. In the womb, the baby gets food from it. It is cut off after birth. Then after a few days it dries up and leaves on its own. It should not be forced out.
- At the time of birth, there is also hair on the hands, legs, ears and forehead of the baby, which comes out after a few days of massaging.
- In the initial months, the weight of a child increases by 30 grams per day.