Food has become a significant part of people’s lives these days. Increasingly, people are paying attention to what they eat. In addition, people are changing their eating habits and lifestyle to maintain good health. Trends in lifestyle have led to many brands creating new healthy eating options, and individuals are becoming more conscious of what type of cooking oil they use every day. As far as health is concerned, rice bran oil is good for health.
Before purchasing rice bran oil, learning and understanding its benefits and nutritional properties are essential.
In one tablespoon of rice bran oil, there are 120 grams of calories, 0 grams of protein, 12 grams of fat, 0 grams of carbohydrates, and 0 grams of fiber and sugar.
Rice Bran Oil is extracted from rice grains’ outer bran or husk. It is primarily used in various cuisines in different parts of South and East Asian countries. Besides its unique taste and flavor, rice bran oil has many health benefits. Therefore, many rice bran oil uses are ideal for stir-fries, soups, dressings, and vinaigrettes.
Here are some examples highlighting rice bran oil uses and how it might improve your general health:
- Beneficial nutrients – Rice Bran Oil is enriched with vitamins E and K. It has some healthy fats and contains a high proportion of heart-healthy unsaturated fat. In addition, it has a fat-soluble vitamin that helps improve immune function and blood vessel health.
- Maintains Healthy Blood Sugar Level – Rice Bran Oil helps in improving insulin resistance which is a risk factor for type 2 diabetes and also, and rice bran benefits people who have diabetes.
- Improves Heart Health – Rice Bran Oil is good for health because of its cholesterol-lowering effect. People with high cholesterol should substitute their regular oil with rice bran oil to help lower cholesterol. This is due to the high percentage of vitamin E in the rice bran oil.
- Good for Skin – Rice bran oil benefits for skin as it is rich in vitamin E and vitamin K. It helps in increasing the shine of the skin, making the skin look healthy
- Manages Weight – Rice bran oil aids with weight maintenance. It has relatively little so-called good fat.
- Can easily include in your Diet – It’s better for baking and frying because it has a mild flavor that won’t overwhelm a meal. We can make healthy yet delicious recipes like yummy cakes from chakki fresh atta & rice bran health oil.
Rice Bran Oil Vs. Olive Oil – Which Oil is Good for Health?
Given that Indian cuisine employs a lot of spices and that rice bran oil has the ideal mild nutty flavor that elevates this cuisine, rice bran oil brings out the aroma and enriches the flavors of the foods.
Indian cuisine frequently uses a lot of oil since it uses many masalas, deep-fried or pan-fried. In contrast, olive oil is only appropriate for salad dressings and as a glaze on grilled vegetables. And because rice bran oil is so adaptable, it can be used for grilling, deep frying, pan frying, salad dressings, pickling for its nutty flavor, and regular Indian curries. Moreover, rice bran oil does not overpower the flavors or aromas of the food prepared; instead, it keeps it non-sticky, crisp, and fresh for a longer period of time.
The bottom line is that due to its adaptability & potential health advantages, including better blood sugar control and heart health, it is becoming more and more popular. Change from regular cooking oils to rice bran health oil today