5 Simple Ways to Start Using Video for Business – In the digital world, video content is an important asset for businesses and brands to grow, expand, and engage with the audience. The visual content and ability to communicate a message easily have turned videos into lucrative media for marketing campaigns. The future of digital marketing leans heavily on videos as it is a quick, concise, and entertaining format for reaching out to customers. It is crucial to set objectives and business goals while creating video content for branding and promotion.
This article is about leveraging the power of video content and how it can help business growth. Videos allow businesses to put in creativity and create a diverse range of content. Small to large businesses have profited from videos with better conversion rates and sales. Corporate videos or quirky branded videos help nearly 80% of people remember the brand’s name. Here are 5 simple ways to integrate and use videos for business.
Table of Contents
5 Simple Ways to Start Using Video for Business
1. Create videos targeted at social media
Social media marketing is an integral part of marketing campaigns for brands. Social media platforms are no longer mere sharing apps but a marketplace for brands and customers to come together. With billions of social media users, it is effective in promoting businesses. Video content posted on social media has higher views and engagement than static images. Here is how you can integrate and use video for business on social media.
- The first step of cross-platform sharing is identifying the audience and content promoted by the social media platforms. Make sure to create different video content for social media based on the platform. Engage with the audience by creating short-form videos like Reels for Instagram. Keep the reels creative, informative, and of value for the brand. Social media algorithms support video content over images or pictures.
- Make sure that the video is optimized for mobile phones. Most people browse information or social media on their smartphones. Making responsive content increases user experience.
- Use the power of social media to influence the market through video content. Collaborate or work with social media influencers for video content and promote the brand through the influencer.
- Leverage the power of sponsored video advertising on social media. Video ads with a link for the business website help bring traffic and create business visibility.
- Create full-length videos for YouTube and create brand value. Brands or businesses can advertise or create sponsored content with YouTube vloggers for brand promotion. It helps in creating a brand presence and connecting with the target audience.
2. Training and tutorial videos
Easy-to-use online video editors have made it easy for brands to create videos useful for business growth. There are two types of videos that are valuable from a business perspective per se.
- Training videos are great for training the staff and are also useful in conducting training sessions. With remote and hybrid modes of work, video training modules are helpful for new staff. Recording and editing software helps in recording the videos for training purposes.
- Video tutorials are a great way to demonstrate the product or service used. The explainer videos help explain a product, its use, and services in a self-explanatory manner. Businesses that create explainers or tutorial videos engage the audience with knowledge and information. The live-action explainer videos are perfect for explaining services in an immersive manner. Explainer videos help in building an emotional connection with the audience & its effective way to use video for business.
3. Webinar sessions
Webinars are video workshops by businesses or brands to educate the prospective audience about the product or service. They offer an opportunity for businesses to soft-sell the products or services without pitching extensively. Webinars are of different types: recorded, live or hybrid. Live webinars are most effective for business growth and establishing real-time connections with the audience. Webinars with a strong panel from the related industry are a great way to promote the business in a non-promotional manner. Startups adopt Webinars for educating and advertising their business. Another great idea to use video for business development.
4. Branded and commercial video
One of the best ways to use video for business growth is by creating advertisements and branded video content. Commercial videos have the potential to reach a wider audience through a combination of social media and digital and TV advertising. Commercial videos are well-presented and are easy to edit with the help of an online video editor. These videos are perfect for spreading awareness and range from social media ads to YouTube advertisements and TV commercials.
Branded video content is an effective marketing strategy that helps the target audience recall the brand. Leverage the power of storytelling and a good script to create the video without directly promoting the product or service. Branded video is marketing content created or sponsored by brands that do not directly advertise the brand. YouTube content creators and social media influencers are a point of contact for promoting branded video content for the business.
5. Live video streaming on social media
One of the best ways to connect with the audience is for brands to come live and engage with the live audience. Facebook, Instagram and YouTube live are suitable platforms for conducting live video streaming. Here are some of the video content perfect for live streaming:
- Attending a Q&A session and answering the target audience in real-time.
- Live streaming an event or occasion in the office.
- Live streaming stories about the products, their making and what happens in the background.
It is a popular trend and provides one-on-one sessions or connects with the prospective audience. It helps build trust, rapport, and a strong relationship with the target audience. Live streaming videos help take constructive feedback and implement it to better the brand and business growth.
Final Conclusion on video for business.
Video content is a crucial marketing strategy that has helped businesses scale their operation by growing their customer base. These five are the best ways to use video in business strategies. As videos are visual and tell an interesting story or educate the customers, they help in better promotion and help customers recall the brand name. Most businesses have benefitted and got higher ROI with video content marketing strategies.