Bra the word describes the thing is privacy of women but in todays blog we are going to talk about 14 Interesting Facts About Bra Which You May Have Never Heard About Before. Most of the women like different shape and sizes bra and would prefer to wear bras to look confident.
Interesting Facts About Bra.
Bra is a women’s undergarment, which they wear to support their breasts. Along with this, she also carries a bra to keep the breast in shape. This brings out your personality. Some women also wear bras to look confident. This is because when your personality looks better, then a different kind of confidence will come in you. It is clear that bra is one of the few integral things of women.
Although, you use bra every day, but do you know interesting facts related to it? So let us tell you 10 amazing facts related to bras, which you hardly know. (Bra Amazing Facts)
also read – Top 10 Historical monuments of India
13 Interesting Facts About Bra – Bra Amazing Facts.
1. The first interesting fact about bra is “In the early 1990s, bras were called ‘bust bodies’ or ‘BB’” A bra has also been made in Japan, which automatically opens during lovemaking. Apart from this, there is also a Twitter-connected bra. Whenever it is taken out, she tweets so that women are encouraged to examine their breasts themselves. Isn’t it the interesting fact about bra?
2. The Second interesting fact about bra is: For the first time the word ‘Brazier’ was used in ‘Vogue’ magazine in the year 1907. It means to give support; this is what Bra does. After many years it came to be called ‘Bra’. ‘Bra’ is the short version of the word ‘brazier’.
3. The Third interesting fact about bra is: According to a study, a woman spends Rs 2,75,784 to buy a bra in her entire life.
4. The Fourth interesting fact about bra is: The name of the person who invented the bra strap was Mark Twain. He also got its patent rights. (Bra Amazing Facts)
5. The fifth interesting fact about bra is: During the 1930s, bras came in four different sizes. They were classified as A, B, C and D. Later they were given names like Egg Cup, Tea Cup, Coffee Cup and Challenge Cup.
6. The sixth interesting fact about bra is: There is a university in China, which offers a course in bra studies.
7. The seventh interesting fact about bra is: There is also a special Sports Bra, which costs around 68,000. It is fitted with heat sensors, which detect the symptoms of breast cancer 6 years before the mammogram. (Bra Amazing Facts) This would help in many ways to athletic to be fit and healthy.
8. The eighth interesting fact about bra is: World War I changed the fate of bras forever. The metal used in corsets began to be used for items made for war. Behind the corset there were cords, which were very tight. Due to its tightening, there were problems like nervousness, abdominal distension, shortness of breath. World War II saw the rise of the ‘utility bra’ made of minimal ingredients.
9. According to research, 98% of women wear the wrong size bra.: this is the fact about the general women, because most of the women select the bras according to the fitment and size and most of the women bought the bra as per style and design.
10. The tenth interesting fact about bra is: The left breast of women is bigger than the right breast.
11. The eleventh interesting fact about bra is: In the olden times, bras were made of leather, which had to face a lot of difficulties to wear.
12. The first padded cup was made by Frederick of Hollywood in the 40s. He was the one who also invented the first pushup bra.
13. In the year 1889, the modern bra came into play. It was created by Hermini Cadole of France and was named ‘Corcellet George’. It was also easy to wear and it also saved time.
We hope you have loved and like our today’s blog about The interesting facts about bra. If you know more details and more list than above mentioned, then please let us know in the comment box so that we can add in the above list