The Microsoft released Windows 11 for PC’s on 05/Sept/2021. There are major changes in the UI and it’s very easy to use.
If you want to install Windows 11 on your PC you need to make few changes. The Windows 11 does not supports all the old hardware. You can check the Windows 11 supported processors list here.
I have installed the Windows 11 beta version and tested it on AMD Ryzen 5 3600 with MSI B450 VDH PRO motherboard and I am really impressed with windows 11. I use to play games on the PC and the performance for gaming is really impressive. But, as a new OS the windows 11 have few bugs which gets fixed in coming updates. In this post I am going to show you the easiest way of installing windows 11.
Table of Contents
EASY WAY TO INSTALL WINDOWS 11 ON YOUR PC
Is your Hardware supports Windows 11? (system required)
To check the support for your hardware you need to install the Microsoft PC’s health check app.
1. Download the health check application from above link.
2. Click to install the app and finish.
3. Click on the Check Now button.
If your PC does not support Windows 11 you’ll get a notification “This PC doesn’t currently meet Windows 11 system requirements”. Also, if your PC supports the windows 11 you can download it. The major errors are related to Secure boot and TPM 2.0. Let’s move to the next phase.
The Basic Changes in Settings required for installing windows 11 on your windows 10 PC:
You need to convert the system storage platform Master Boot Record (MBR) to GUID Partition Table (GPT).
There so many methods for conversion of storage type. But, as a gamer I like to convert it while installing the windows.
Because our PC creates multiple temp files and cache in our system. To get maximum performance from your PC you need to format it instead of updating Windows 10 to Windows 11. So let’s go…
- Create a windows 11 bootable device with Create Windows 11 Installation Media application. (Make sure you already taken your data back from the Local Disc: C ex. Downloads, Documents, Pictures, Videos and etc.)
- Restart your PC and enter into the BIOS and Enable the TPM 2.0 and Secure boot.
- Attach the bootable Pen drive to PC.
- Press respective button to open the Boot Menu and select the Bootable pen drive.
- Select Next and proceed to the Activate windows screen.
how to install windows 11 on windows 10?
Convert MBR to GPT before installing windows 11
For perfect steps you can watch following video
- On Activate windows screen press Shift + 10 to open Command prompt and use following commands.
2. Type ‘Diskpart’ and Press Enter button.
3. Type ‘List Disk’ and you’ll get disk list from your storage. (If there are other disks are present please type the correct disk number)
4. Type ‘Select Disk 0 or 1’. This command will select the disk where you want install the OS.
5. Type ‘Clean’. This command will format your Storage.
6. Type ‘Convert GPT’.
7. Type ‘Exit’ command twice to close the Command prompt. Your done with converting MBR to GPT.
8. Select I Don’t have product key and select the version you required and install the windows 11 on the converted disk.
hope you like our guide on EASY WAY TO INSTALL WINDOWS 11 ON YOUR PC. Is it helpful let us know in comments section. If you get any difficulties let us know we will try to resolve.
tags – Windows 11 installation on windows 7, 8, 9 & 10. windows 12 installation guide, Windows 11 free installation guide without license key, download windows 11 free beta download, DIY installation.
You may like – 3 Best free vlog editing softwares for YouTube Videos.