Why ganesha chatuthi is celebrated?
Importance of this, similarly how Ganesha Chaturthi is celebrated? We have brought you all the information about this through the web page Marathi Jhatka.com. So let’s know about Ganesh Chaturthi.
Our India has a religious culture. Hence every coming festival is celebrated with great joy and enthusiasm all over India. When the month of Shravan begins, the festivals begin. Then comes Vedha, Nag Panchami, then Gokulashtami, and then Ganesh Chaturthi. in 4 th day of Bhadrapad month ganesh chaturthi is celebrated.
Table of Contents
Ganesha Chaturthi Vrat Religious Information
- The name of the festival is Ganesh Chaturthi
- Dedicated to Lord Shri Ganesha
- Another name is Ganeshotsav
- Who celebrates Hindus?
- Marathi month Bhadrapada
- English month August / September
- When is September 19 this year?
- Muhurta starts at 11.07 am.
- Muhurta ends by 01.34 PM.
Introduction Of Ganesh Festival 2023
In Hinduism, Ganesha is considered as the god of wisdom and knowledge. Ganapati is worshiped first in all auspicious activities. Because he is happy, happy, and trouble-free.
Ganesha is mentioned in texts like Skanda Purana, Narada Purana, Yajnavalkya Smriti, and Mahabharata. Carvings in Hindu, Buddhist, and Jain temples such as the Ellora Caves in the fifth and eighth centuries show images of seated Ganesha.
Then in the second half of the 19th century, freedom fighter Lokmanya Bal Gangadhar Tilak changed the form of this festival. and popularized. British people tried to dominate their India. Tilak celebrated this Ganesh festival to fight against the British rule at that time, to unite the people, and to increase their feelings towards their country. Due to this, Ganesh Chaturthi is now considered an important festival celebrated all over the country.
When is Ganesh Chaturthi Muhurta? (Ganesh Chaturthi Muhurat 2023)
Tuesday, sep 19,2023 ganesh chatuthi is celebrated Vinayak Chaturthi also falls on this day.
Muhurta starts – at 11.07 am.
Muhurta ends – by 01.34 PM.
Why can’t you see the moon on Ganesh Chaturthi?
On Ganesh Chaturthi night, moon darshan should not be seen. A story has been told about this since long ago. One day our beloved Bappa Shri Ganesha was going somewhere in a big hurry. Then in the confusion, they slipped and fell. Seeing them lying, Chandra started laughing loudly. That made Ganapati Bappa angry. And he cursed the moon. Bappa said, from today no one will see your face. Whoever sees your face will be falsely accused of theft. However, Chandra got very scared due to these words of Ganapati Bappa and he started great penance to please Ganapati Bappa.
Ganapati Bappa was also pleased with this devotion to Chandra. And they cursed the moon that no one will see your face only on Ganesh Chaturthi. Chandra then asked Ganapati Bappa what he should do if someone mistakenly took my darshan on that day so that an innocent person would not be punished for my mistake. On this, Bappa said that fasting on Sankashti Chaturthi will free the person from false delusions. So no one does moon darshan on this day.
Why Ganesh Chaturthi is important? (Importance Of Ganesh Chaturthi)
Ganesh Chaturthi is considered an important festival in the Hindu calendar. in india we all are celebrated this festival with joy. This festival is important for many reasons. The festival is a celebration of Indian culture, heritage, and diversity. So culturally, socially, environmentally and mainly economically, this festival is considered important.
Pooja Sahitya Of Ganesh Chaturthi
White and red clothes, red flowers, banana leaves, fruits and flowers, bel patra, shami patra, mango leaves, rangoli, attar, shrifal, tulsi, nadapudi, mask of Mata Gauri, full auspicious accessories for Mata Gauri including bangles, bindi, kunku, vermilion, etc. Turmeric, Tamhan, Pali, Panchapatra, Veeda leaves, Sutepaise, Agarbatti, Betel nut, Bell, Chowrang, Ashtagandh, Durva, Janve, Akshata, Pushpahar, Matches, Samai, Gulal, Ghee, Niranjan, Oil, Sweets, Cotton, Hartalike idol, Shivling, Lamp, Camphor, Akshata, Abeer, Sandalwood, Incense, Shahali, Banana, Kalash. Panchamrit – (Ghee, Curd, Sugar, Milk, Honey.)
Ganesh Chaturthi Puja
- First, wake up early in the morning, take a clean bath, and wear clean clothes.
- After that, all the preparations for the pooja should be made.
- After that, you should wear sovale.
- The God in the house should be worshipped.
- At the place where the idol of Ganesha is to be installed, a chowrang or path should be placed.
- Put a red cloth on it and put some rice on that cloth and then install the idol of Lord Ganesha.
- Time should be applied on both sides.
- After that, dip the durva in water and sprinkle it on the idol of Lord Ganesha and also sprinkle it on the materials used for the worship of Lord Ganesha.
- Janve should be added to the idol of Lord Ganesha.
- Similarly, a garland of flowers should be added.
- Then apply sandalwood, turmeric, kunku, gulal to the idol of Ganpati.
- Flowers should be offered to the idol of Ganpati.
- Offering red clothes to the idols of Gauri and Ganapati.
- Sweets, Modaks, and Panchamrita should be offered to the idol of Lord Ganesha.
- After that incense should be lit in front of the idol.
- An idol of Gauri should be installed in a kalasha next to the Ganapati idol. After that, flowers are carried to her with turmeric-kunku.
- After that wave the idol of Gauri also with Niranjan and incense sticks. Then wave to Ganesha also with Niranjana and Agar Batti.
- The chanting of Lord Ganesha should be done properly.
- The whole house should be incensed by offering incense to Lord Ganesha.
- After that Aarti should be performed by applying camphor to Ganesha.
- On the first day, one should make an offering of Lord Ganesha’s favorite Modak and Panchapakavan.
- Some have a one-and-a-half day, five-day, seven-day, or eleven-day Ganapati at home. So worship Ganpati as above every day.
Ganesh Visarjan 2023 Puja (Ganesh Visarjan 2023)
Just as we worship Ganesha on Ganesh Chaturthi by installing it, in the same manner, Ganesha’s Visarjan Pooja is also performed. It is said that worshiping Lord Ganesha in a scriptural manner brings happiness, peace, prosperity, and contentment to the house. How to perform this Visarjan Puja is as follows –
- First of all garland Ganesha with flowers. After that take turmeric, kumkum, akshata.
- After that red clothes should be worn. There should be Durva and Jaswandi flowers which are liked by Ganapati.
- After this, incense should be lit. And ring bells and wave incense sticks.
- Similarly, by lighting the ghee niranjan, ringing the bell, and waving the ghee niranjan. Show the offering prepared for Lord Ganesha. After that water should be poured on Vida, betel leaves, and money.
- Aarti should be performed in the spirit of Lord Ganesha. Mantrapushpanjali should be said after Aarti.
- After the Mantra Pushpanjali, the pooja Akshata and flowers should be offered to Ganapati.
- One should seek forgiveness from Lord Ganesha for any unintentional mistakes in the puja leading up to immersion.
- Everyone present in the family should salute Ganesha by carrying flowers, Akshata.
- After that, by carrying the Akshata of Uttara Pooja on Ganapati, Ganapati should be moved a little from the place.
- Pooja material, Nirmalya, and other items should be immersed along with the immersion of Ganapati’s idol.
- After the immersion of Ganapati, everyone should share Prasad.
hello, friend today i m sharing this ganesh chaturthi information and history , dont forget to comment , which festival is your favourite festival . and happy chaturthi to you …