Table of Contents
Onion Taste, uses how to use onion for cooking as a spice
onions are pungent and bitter before cooking, and slightly sweet when cooked. Unlike many other spices, onions do best when added to your recipe early in the cooking process.
Uses of Onion as a spice
- Making breakfasts like kande pohe,upama every spicy breakfast contains onion.
- Making subjies
- making curry
- In every type of curries onion is Must used in Indian cuisine.
- In chicken fish and other non veg recipes
- Every hot and spicy recipe uses onion garlic and ginger.
- for making masala rice,chicken biryani,veg pulav and various Rice recipes.
- Making onion pakoda.
- Also served to eat with food as a condiment.
Also Read – Foods for the functioning of your pumping heart
How to use onion in Cooking?
- Generally for most dishes its chopped in small pieces.In making breakfasts its chopped.Chopped onion is added in hot oil and then friend until it gets orange color.
- In curries its added in Paste form also in chopped form.
- For masal rice,pulav,biryanies it chopped in big pieces.
You May like – Onion Pakoda recipe/ Kanda Bhaji recipe
tags – onion as a spice, how to cook with onion, how to use onion as a spice in dishes, methods of using onion in cooking dishes recipes
Other Food Articles.
- Difference between cayenne vs chili powder vs paprika.
- Sooji Halwa / Rava Sheera Recipe In Marathi
- Eggless Biscuit cake recipe with Oreo & Marie Biscuit.
- 13 Wheat benefits in Marathi – गहू खाण्याचे फायदे
- ज्वारी खाण्याचे फायदे व पदार्थ in Marathi Jwari che fayde ani padarth.
- 5 Tasty & Easy Raksha Bandhan coconut recipes in Marathi
- Bhendichya biyanchi amti recipe in Marathi
- नाचणीचे पराठे – Nachniche/Ragi Parathe Easy recipe
- 9 Vegetarian food Benefits & 6 Disadvantages.